We now close 3PM Fri (Mail Order Only)
Terms and Conditions
Our Details -
Company Name: Cake Craft World Ltd (Registered in England No: 1398705 / Vat No: : 324084186)
(CakeCraftWorld.co.uk and CakeCraftShop.co.uk are our trading names on the Internet).
Our registered Office:
CAKE CRAFT WORLD LTD
UNIT 8, NORTH DOWNS BUSINESS PARK
PILGRIMS WAY (LIME PIT LANE)
KENT TN13 2TL
Tel: 01732 463573
Overseas: 00441732 463573
Prices and Ordering
- By completing and submitting the electronic order via this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
- By completing and submitting the electronic order you are making an offer to purchase goods that, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. A binding contract will only result when we have notified you that your goods have been despatched.
- In the event Cake Craft World Ltd (T/A CakeCraftWorld.co.uk & CakeCraftShop.co.uk) declines your order we shall provide you with a full refund.
- Once an order has been despatched we cannot change the delivery address from that originally stated on the order.
- All prices on stated on our websites are inclusive of VAT at the current UK rate (where applicable). Orders to the Channel Islands and countries outside the EC, VAT will be removed automatically by the website.
- Orders will not be processed until the customer\'s funds have cleared in full.
- All transactions will be carried out in Sterling.
- The laws of the United Kingdom govern all purchases via this website.
We always endeavour to have our product range in stock, but we do sometimes experience delays in our suppliers delivering to us. If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you to inform you of any delay that we are aware of. Generally we only experience short delays in obtaining more stocks, we will do our best to ensure you are informed of progress. Of course, you always have the option of cancelling your order.
Cancellation- Unwanted Goods
- You may return unwanted goods for a full refund of the original paid amount at any time within 14 days, starting the day after receipt of your goods. Exceptions to this are listed below.
- Where security tags exist on products, carefully inspect the product before removing the security tag. Cake Craft World Ltd will not accept returned items where the security tags have been removed.
- Edible items with the exception of screw top containers where the seal has not been broken.
- Handmade icing flowers, due to the extremely fragile nature of the product and the special packaging techniques required.
- Bespoke made to order items.
- Cake Craft World Ltd will not refund mailing costs incurred in returning the goods. Goods must be returned to us in an \"as new\" re-saleable condition. It is advisable to use a recorded delivery service, or at a minimum obtain a proof of posting at the post office in the unlikely event the goods are lost in transit. You may wish to take out additional insurance for high value items.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales. Please be aware that delays are occasionally inevitable due to busy periods and unforeseen factors.
- Cake Craft World Ltd will not be held responsible for delivery delays beyond our reasonable control, for example: strike action, 3rd party delays, traffic or weather constraints and therefore will not accept liability for late delivery under these circumstances.
- In the event of requests for goods to be left at unattended premises (for example - in a garage) or with neighbours Cake Craft World Ltd will endeavour to do so at the customers own liability.
- Royal Mail or our couriers\' agents will leave a note if you are not there to receive the parcel. It is your responsibility to call the delivery company to arrange a re-delivery or collect the parcel. You will be eligible for the cost of us re-sending the goods if the parcel is returned to us marked as \'Not called for\'. Failure to comply with these charges will result in the order being cancelled and refunded.
- If a parcel is returned due to incorrect or insufficient address details provided on your order you will be eligible for the cost of resending the parcel. Parcels will only be resent once the charges have been met.
Cake Craft World Ltd operates a rapid replacement or no-quibble money-back guarantee for any products found to be faulty. Please first contact Cake Craft World Ltd by phone on 01732 463573 or use our contact form so that arrangements can be made for products to be returned to Cake Craft World Ltd wherever possible with their original packaging. Cake Craft World Ltd will reimburse postage costs of the return of faulty goods to the customer.
Where goods are damaged in transit Cake Craft World Ltd will replace the item free of charge. We may ask for proof of the damage and a written statement so that we can proceed with a compensation claim against the courier.
In the unlikely event you have not received your parcel within 7 working days we would first ask you to carry out the following checks:
- That you have not been carded by Royal Mail to collect from your local sorting office.
- That it has not been left in or outside your home i.e. a meter cupboard, porch or left with a neighbor.
Having carried out the above checks please contact us by telephone or by email to: info@CakeCraftShop.co.uk stating your order reference, delivery address and contact details. We shall investigate lost packages with our courier partners and will arrange a replacement or full refund in the event the goods cannot be found. Please note we require a minimum of two working days to investigate lost packages with our couriers.
Cake Craft World Ltd cannot be held liable for lost or damaged parcels where the customer supplies incorrect or insufficient address details provided on your order.
Should you need to refuse a parcel for any reason, please contact us in advance to obtain authorization. Our couriers will charge Cake Craft World Ltd to return the goods. If prior authorization has not been given, this charge will be deducted from the cost of the returned items.
Items missing from your Parcel
On delivery of your order please inspect the parcel contents. Any missing items must be reported within 48 hours of receiving your goods. If an item is missing please contact us by phone, email or by using our contact page.
Ingredients / Allergy Information
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of ingredients and food allergy information provided on this website, we ask customers concerned about food allergies / ingredients to always check the manufacturers label/s on the product. From time to time manufacturers ingredients may vary / change without notice. Cake Craft World Ltd can not be held liable for any customers who disregard manufacturers label/s.
Gift voucher must be redeemed at www.CakeCraftShop.co.uk website.
Gift vouchers must redeemed online only, with goods being delivered or collected in store (select at checkout).
Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per transaction.
Gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for gift vouchers.
Gift vouchers have no cash redemption value and are non-refundable
Gift vouchers and unused portions expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
Any unused balance will be recorded against the voucher.
If the order exceeds the amount of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
The gift voucher can be applied to an open order by visiting the relevant Order Summary page of our website.
Normal CakeCraftShop.co.uk terms and conditions of purchase apply.
CakeCraftShop.co.uk is not responsible if a gift certificate or a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Currently only one voucher can be redeemed per order (however we will be happy to refund any extra postage costs incurred if a second voucher is used on a subsequent order - as long as the order is placed the same day) .
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Cake Craft World Ltd and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without Cake Craft World Ltd express written consent. In particular, you may not copy images, utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this website, without Cake Craft World Ltd express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (i.e. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without CakeCraftWorld express written consent.