This 'Evergreen' stencil from Caking It Up offers a stunning side design to any tall or double barrel celebration cake. The meadow grasses and wild flowers design is perfect for those wanting a nature themed wedding cake or birthday cake.
- Flexible fine mesh stencil which allows for the application of this very detailed design onto your cake
- Perfect for double barrel or tall cakes
- Laser-cut stencil for sharp lines and shapes
- Stencil can be used with royal icing or a hard-setting buttercream or ganache for a bas relief effect, as well as edible paints and dusts
- Use on a dry, firm surface such as sugarpaste or modelling paste for a perfect finish
- Wipe-clean reusable stencil
Design - approx. 225mm (w) x 120mm (h) (approx. 8.75" x 4.75")
Stencil - approx. 245 x 210mm
Hints & Tips:
- Ensure your cake is sitting flat and that the stencil is in full contact* with the cake before applying your medium of choice.
- Make sure your cake is firm to touch - this will make it easier for you to stencil on the cake.
- Ensure your royal icing is of a thin consistency so that it is able to get through the mesh. Use a flexible scraper to spread the icing or buttercream over the stencil. Apply firm pressure as you apply the royal icing - this will help to push the icing through the mesh.
- It is best to make your mixture highly concentrated in colour to ensure a perfectly stained result. The deeper the colour the better the result!
- A dusting brush is perfect for applying edible dusts directly to the cake with the stencil if you are not colouring royal icing.
- For repeat patterns, allow icing to dry between applications.
- To clean the stencil, rinse in warm soapy water and wipe clean. Ensure it is completely dry before reusing. NOT dishwasher safe.
*Manufacturer suggests you either wrap and pin in place or simply hold the stencil in place with your hand. If you do pin the stencil, please ensure all pins are removed prior to serving the cake.
Delivery and Pricing Information
We pride ourselves on our rapid service and aim to despatch all orders promptly. For further information please click on the links below
Delivery - England, Wales and Scotland
Northern Ireland, Offshore Islands
BFPO (British Forces)
UK Delivery Rates
What happens if I'm out when they attempt to delivery my order?
DELIVERY - ENGLAND, WALES AND SCOTLAND
During the busy Christmas period, please refer to delivery time scales at the checkout
Mainland England, Wales and Scotland postcode areas:
(AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, TD, KY, ML, PH1-16, PA1-19, KA-All (except KA27 & 28)
(Excluding UK Islands, Northern Ireland)
Economy 5-7 Working Days (Mainland England & Wales)
Up to 1.5Kg - £2.99 inc.vat 2nd Class Royal Mail
Up to 10Kg - £5.99 inc.vat Courier (trackable)
Up to 25Kg - £7.99 inc.vat Courier (trackable)
The £8.49 per 25Kg
Standard 3-5 Working Days
Up to 1.5 Kg - £3.99 inc.vat 1st Class Royal Mail
Up to 10Kg - £6.99 inc.vat Courier (trackable)
Up to 25Kg - £8.99 inc.vat Courier (trackable)
Then £8.99 per 25Kg
*Next Day Courier Delivery (Mainland England & Wales)
Up to 20Kg - £7.99 inc.vat Courier (trackable)
Up to 25Kg - £9.99 inc.vat Courier (trackable)
Then £9.99 per 25Kg
Please phone for other UK destinations, in most cases we can provide you with a next day service
We dispatch goods between Monday - Friday. Orders must be done before 2.30pm Mon-Thu and by 1pm Friday. If we receive your next day order before 1pm on Friday, the expected delivery day would be Monday. If we receive a next day order after 1pm on Friday the expected delivery day would be Tuesday.
Please phone for Weekend delivery rates
Back to top
NORTHERN IRELAND, OFFSHORE ISLE'S, CHANNEL ISLANDS, SCOTLAND POSTCODE AREAS
Northern Ireland, Offshore Isle's, Channel Islands, Scotland postcode areas:
HS, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH17-PH50, ZE
Up to 500g £3.99 inc.vat 1st Class Royal Mail
Up to 1.5 Kg £4.99 inc.vat 1st Class Royal Mail
Up to 5Kg £6.99 inc.vat 1st Class Royal Mail
5Kg - 10Kg £15.60 inc.vat Courier (trackable)
10Kg - 25Kg £19.99 inc.vat Courier (trackable)
Then £19.99 per 25Kg
Back to top
BFPO (BRITISH FORCES)
Small orders are sent by Royal Mail (Forwarded to the British Forces Post Office). Heavy or high value orders are despatched by Parcelforce BFPO service.
Back to top
UK DELIVERY PRICES.
Delivery is calculated on the weight of your order. All prices quoted include VAT.
Back to top
WHAT HAPPENS IF I'M OUT WHEN THE COURIER ATTEMPTED DELIVERY?
For orders despatched Royal Mail
If you order has been despatched by Royal Mail, a ‘Something for you' card will be left through your letter box like the one to the below.
You can re-arrange a delivery by calling the number on the card or on-line at:
Royal Mail will also deliver to your local post office for a fee of 50p or you may wish to collect your goods in person from the local sorting office. Don't forget to take the card and especially ID with you !
For orders despatched by Courier
If your order has been despatched by courier its always a good idea to track your goods on-line. If you happen to be out a calling card will be left through your door for you to arrange re-delivery free of charge. But hurry ! If your goods are not called for within 5 days they may send them back to us and we would have to re-charge to send them again. You can enter the tracking number we provide you into the couriers website as noted on your despatch email.
Back to top
If your goods are damaged in transit CakeCraftShop.co.uk will replace the item free of charge. We may ask for proof of the damage and a written statement so that we can proceed with a compensation claim against the courier.
Back to top
In the unlikely event you have not received your parcel within 7 working days we would first ask you to carry out the following checks:
That you have not been carded by Royal Mail to collect from your local sorting office.
That it has not been left in or outside your home i.e. a meter cupboard, porch or left with a neighbor.
Having carried out the above checks please contact us by telephone or by email to: [email protected] stating your order reference, delivery address and contact details. We shall investigate lost packages with our courier partners and will arrange a replacement or full refund in the event the goods cannot be found. Please note we require a minimum of two working days to investigate lost packages with our couriers.