Come and Join us at Cake Craft Shop
Cake Craft World are the leading supplies of cake decorating equipment. First established in 1979 as a small delicatessen, then a village cake craft shop (Bromley Cake Craft) and in 2004 diversified into mail order. We now have strong team of 40 staff, extensive client base and dispatch parcels to home owners and businesses thoughtout the UK and Europe. Our Sevenoaks distribution centre ensures timely delivery and our experienced team ensures orders are carefully packaged.
Our philosophy is simple - to offer you quality products at the most competitive prices coupled with great service.
At Cake Craft World we look for team members who go the extra mile, so we offer more than just a salary:
- A generous holiday allowance - We all love a good break, so every full time team member gets 28 days annual holiday including all Bank Holidays and a Christmas/New Year closure period.
- A fantastic working environment - With our spacious warehouse, open plan offices, staff room, backed up by a fabulous team.
- Free tea and coffee every day - and lots, lots and lots of cake, of course!
- Company pension scheme - For those who wish to put away for the future, we'll help you get set up with our Stakeholder Pension programme.
- Generous staff Discount - For those home cake decorators get a generous 20% off.
- Team party - Our Christmas party. An event not to be missed.
Marketing: Digital Engagement Executive, see details below.
Picking / Packing Staff: No vacancies currently available.
Sales and Admin: No vacancies currently available.
Digital Engagement Executive
- Development and implementation of effective consumer focused digital strategies (including eCRM) for the Cake Craft World, Cake Craft Shop and Cake Decorating TV brands.
- Support with the development of a digital engagement strategy for all Cake Craft World brands based on consumer insight and data.
- Plan, write and proof the weekly newsletters for Cake Decorating TV. Proof Cake Craft World, Cake Craft Shop weekly newsletters.
- Co-ordinate with relevant partners to organise publishing of the newsletters.
- Craft and implement social media schedules and campaigns across all three brands.
- Content creation including digital assets and copy for social channels, websites and newsletter.
- Manage paid social campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest planned through our own paid accounts.
- Monthly reporting of newsletters and social channels using Google Analytics, Constant Contact and in-app analysis tools and recommend improvements in-line with business strategies.
- Work alongside the Customer Services team to answer consumer queries received through social channels.
Skills and competencies:
- Interest in cake decorating and baking - desirable.
- Considerable knowledge and experience of Digital Marketing in an equivalent hands-on role, ideally 1-2 years’ experience - desirable.
- Experience using Photoshop / other photo editing software - desirable.
- Experience using email marketing platforms i.e Constant Contact, Google Analytics - essential.
- Understanding of Social Media and eCRM and how to drive growth through these channels - essential.
- Experienced in running reports for social media and newsletters to understand consumer behaviours and activities - essential.
- Knowledge of HTML, AdWords and Facebook Business - desirable.
- A proven track record of digital marketing and social media campaigns - desirable.
- Excellent creativity and attention to detail - essential.
- Drive and focus, able to work with a minimum of direction - essential.
Contract length: 12 months (maternity cover)
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: £10.00 /hour
Please email your CV to: Sam Longhurst firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to:
Cake Craft World Ltd
Unit 8, North Downs Business Park
Lime Pit Lane